Boston Landscape provides hydroseeding lawn services to residential and commercial clients throughout greater Boston, MA. Our high quality hydroseeding service is the fastest and most affordable way to seed your lawn or reseed your existing lawn.
What is Hydroseeding?
Hydroseeding is a fast, cost effective and affordable way to seed your lawn. The cost to have your new lawn hydro-seeded is less than 1/4 the cost of using sod, and in a few weeks you will have a great lawn that you will be able to enjoy!.
The process of hydroseeding involves spraying a special blend of seeds chosen for the specific conditions and requirements of your land. The factors that may go into the type of hydro-seed involves the amount of sun, shade, the terrain, the type of soil and if you have children or pets.
Your lawn will be hydroseeded with a tested, high quality, certified turf mix. Germination time will depend on the weather, the time of year, the amount of water, the area you live in and other factors. Usually grass will be visible in 5-7 days, a few days slower in cold weather or the hottest part of summer.
Advantages of HydroSeeding Lawns
- Hyrdroseeding provides quicker germination and better moisture retention
- Hyrdoseeding provides better seed to soil contact
- Hyrdoseeding mulch contains no weed seed unlike straw or hay
- Hydroseeding can save you money and provide better results than sod
- Hydroseeding is perfect for hillsides and narrow areas that are difficult to dry seed
- No straw or netting to remove
- One step and very uniform application
- Holds soil in place better than dry seeding
- Both hydro seeding and sod require watering but the watering requirements for hydro seeding are less
- The problem of sod not “taking” is eliminated
• Residential Landscaping Services
• Residential Landscape Design
• Landscape Installation
• Landscape Maintenance
• Complete Fertilizing
• Aeration, Dethatching & Over Seeding
• Trimming and Pruning Shrubs
• Plantings - Shrubs, Trees, Flowers
• Mulching and Edging
• Perennial, Annual Gardens
• Spring Clean-Ups
• Fall Clean-Ups
• Tree Pruning and Removal
• Asphalt Services
• Design Consulting Services
• Irrigation Systems Installed
• Sprinkler Systems Installed
• Bobcat and Backhoe Service
• Masonry Service
• Stair and Walkway Masonry
• Brick Paver - Brick Pavers
• Patios - Patio Design
• Interlocking Stone Walls
• Interlocking Bricks
• Paver Driveways